Benefits of AFCC Membership
There is no better way to keep pace with the rapidly changing environment for those who work with families in conflict than being an AFCC member. Access to the latest information, most knowledgeable resources and supportive colleagues, as well as many more AFCC member resources, save you valuable time and money.
Why Become a California Chapter Member?
While AFCC is a truly international organization, it began in California in 1963, and the California Chapter remains the largest chapter in the organization. And we have a vibrant membership including judicial officers, attorneys, mental health professionals and many others working with family court issues in our state. California Chapter membership benefits include:
- Special ‘members only’ access to substantive articles featured in our newly reimagined newsletter, AFCC-CA Insights.
- Cal. Chapter Members receive a discount at our Annual Conference held every February.
- Access on our website to important work AFCC California does in support of crucial family law legislation at the state level and an opportunity to have your voice heard by contacting our legislative committee.
- The California Chapter continues to be the critical point of intersection for everyone in our state who works in family law, providing opportunities for cross-professional communication and continuing professional education at our Annual Conference, as well as other trainings and events we sponsor.
- The satisfactions that comes from advancing the vital work our Chapter does to promote better lives for California’s children and families, and to support and educate those who work with them.