Use the following instructions to log into the AFCC-CA website for the first time:
- Normally you would go to the login page on our site and scroll to the bottom and click the phrase “Lost your password?” but just use this link, https://www.afcc-ca.org/lostpassword/, to go right to the lost password page.
- Next, enter your email address (the one associated with your AFCC membership) then click “Get New Password” (There’s a “Log in” link on that page too – don’t use it)
- DO NOT try to log into the website on the next page that comes up, instead…
- Open your email program/folder and you should have received an email from our website; it may say “WordPress” as the sender.
- Click the link in that email – you will be taken to a webpage to reset your password.
- Enter the password you want to use in both boxes then click the link to reset your password.
- On the next screen just enter your email address and your password, then click “Log In” – You should now be logged into the AFCC California website.
Please Note: The membership system is maintained by AFCC International and does not “talk” directly with our website (we receive a list of Chapter Members from AFCC which we upload to our website every couple of weeks). So if you just joined the California Chapter and cannot set up your password per above, please contact us as your profile may need to be added to the website. If you have been a California Chapter member for some time you may want to check to see that the chapter membership shows on your profile by visiting the AFCC International website.