Creating an Effective Supervised Visitation Plan
This program is intended to highlight the intricacies and issues involving supervised visitation and provide tools necessary for the successful preparation of supervised/monitored visitation orders. The panel will look at the cases that call for supervision, concerns regarding the effect and impact of supervision on children as well address when these orders should be terminated. Alternatives to supervised visitation will also be addressed, in addition to unique issues that arise such as COVID 19. The panel will include Commissioner Amir Aharonov from the Los Angeles Superior Court; family law attorney Brian P. Lepak, CFLS of Brian Lepak & Associates PC; clinical therapist and attorney Robin Sax; and professional monitor Ilene Fletcher of Family Visitation Services.
(all attendees will receive a certificate of attendance a week or two after the Webinar)
- AFCC California Chapter Members – 40% off: $36*
- Non-Members: $60
- Court and Non-Profit Employees who are also AFCC California Chapter Members: Fee Waived**
*Discount code for California Chapter members is in the email you received announcing this program, or CLICK HERE to log onto the website and receive the code. If you have never logged into the California Chapter website GO HERE for instructions to log in for the first time
**For the Court and Non-Profit Employees (who are also AFCC California Chapter Members), USE THIS LINK to request code. Please include copy of ID, letterhead, business card or other proof of employment.
- Discounts are applied on final checkout page.
- Once you complete the final checkout page the system may take up to 10 or 15 minutes to email your confirmation, so please be patient.
- YOU MUST also REGISTER WITH ZOOM using the link that is emailed to you a few minutes after registration.
July 15, 2022