COVID Conundrums and Legal Custody Solutions
As we emerge from quarantine, families are now confronted with decisions that reach beyond the parameters of current orders concerning in-person or remote schooling and whether to vaccinate children. Such conflicts, if forced to judicial determination, usually result in a “binary outcome”: one parent’s choice is viewed as a “win” or “loss.”
This panel will present collective wisdom on (1) how to resolve these pending disputes; and (2) how best to create new orders that apply the lessons learned on these trending issues compiled from insight learned from local school districts and surveying the AFCC community, family law experts and thought leaders on these issues.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE PROGRAM INFO
(all attendees will receive a certificate of attendance a week or two after the Webinar)
- AFCC California Chapter Members: $25*
- Non-Members: $50
- Court and Non-Profit Employees who are also AFCC California Chapter Members: Fee Waived**
*Discount code for California Chapter members is in the email you received announcing this program, or CLICK HERE to log onto the website and receive the code. If you have never logged into the California Chapter website GO HERE for instructions to log in for the first time
**For the Court and Non-Profit Employees (who are also AFCC California Chapter Members), USE THIS LINK to request code. Please include copy of ID, letterhead, business card or other proof of employment.
- Discounts are applied on final checkout page.
- Once you complete the final checkout page the system may take up to 10 or 15 minutes to email your confirmation, so please be patient.
- YOU MUST also REGISTER WITH ZOOM using the link that is emailed to you a few minutes after registration.
August 18, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm