Trauma Informed Care and Community Solutions
Adverse childhood experiences affect children as well as adults. Learning to identify the sources of ACEs and how to provide trauma informed care is one of the biggest challenges facing professionals helping children. Community or youth-serving organization can prevent ACEs and help all children and youth reach full health and life potential. Young and Healthy is dedicated to helping children through prevention, education, family support, and access to healthcare services. Young & Healthy protects and improves the physical and mental health of uninsured and underinsured children and their families in the greater Pasadena area. Young & Healthy is now sustained by the generosity of a volunteer workforce of more than 350 healthcare professionals, over 500 community volunteers and an extensive network of community partners. The organization is an example of community response to benefit the children it the community.
(all attendees will receive a certificate of attendance a week or two after the Webinar)
- AFCC California Chapter Members: $25*
- Non-Members: $50
- Court and Non-Profit Employees who are also AFCC California Chapter Members: Fee Waived**
*Discount code for California Chapter members is in the email you received announcing this program, or CLICK HERE to log onto the website and receive the code. If you have never logged into the California Chapter website GO HERE for instructions to log in for the first time
**For the Court and Non-Profit Employees (who are also AFCC California Chapter Members), USE THIS LINK to request code. Please include copy of ID, letterhead, business card or other proof of employment.
- Discounts are applied on final checkout page.
- Once you complete the final checkout page the system may take up to 10 or 15 minutes to email your confirmation, so please be patient.
- YOU MUST also REGISTER WITH ZOOM using the link that is emailed to you a few minutes after registration.
November 17, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm